Friday, March 19, 2010

A little sun can be so motivating

It's so sunny here this morning, it's such a nice day. I love working out in the morning on these kinds of days, it's so motivating. Today I worked out at home doing a bootcamp style workout with a little bit of everything. I started with 15min. on the spinning bike to get my heart rate up and warm up my muscles. Than I did some resistance training working the whole body. I did one exercise for chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps, with 3 sets each per exercise. For legs and abs I did 3 exercises each with 3 sets.

In between each set I did some intervals to keep the heart rate up. I did some jogging in place and also some kickboxing moves. After completing the resistance training, I got back on the bike for another 20min. at top speed and max exertion.

No comments:

Post a Comment