Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Salad on the go

Kickboxing was such a great class today. We started a new round, which means new choreographed moves and new music. So today's class was difficult because we were learning the new routine. I did pretty well, by next class I will have it all down. After class I showered and got ready at the gym. By the time I left the gym I was ready for lunch. I was going to Trader Joe's to get groceries so I decided I would get a pre made salad their.


I got this new one, Mediterranean style with quinoa, chicken, romaine lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and red onions. I took out the tomatoes (I don't like raw one's), and the olives, along with the dressing. I added hummus instead, which has more flavor and less calories. I also had a few Kashi seven grain crackers. The salad was a little disappointing and pretty flavorless. It also could have used more veggies and even more lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment