Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mini pizza's

Mini Pizza's
Tj's whole wheat flat bread
1 package Tj's sun dried tomato chicken sausage
1 zucchini
1 red pepper
1 tomato
Tj's pizza sauce
Tj's red pepper and artichoke tapenade
Laughing cow garlic and herb cheese spread
lite cheddar cheese
spices


Saute chicken sausage and zucchini in pan just to brown
toast flat bread in a 450 degree oven for 5min. on each side
after flat bread is toasted spread half a wedge of laughing cow cheese on each flat bread
spread pizza sauce
spread tapenade
add chicken sausage and zucchini
add sliced red pepper
add diced tomato
sprinkle cheddar cheese
sprinkle herbs (basil, oregano, garlic flakes, and red pepper flakes)
bake for 5 min.


Next time I would use the Tj's whole wheat naan bread instead like I usually do. When I took the flat bread out of the oven after the first 5 min. of toasting they had puffed up in big puff balls. I poked them and got them to deflate but I don't think they do well in the oven. I also would have added another zucchini so I had more for each pizza and I would have added sliced red onion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment