Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday end of workout week

Today's workout: Today I did a little bit of everything, it was a bootcamp style day. I did a little bit of resistance training working the whole body, along with some abs, some intervals, and plyometrics. I went for a 5 mile run after that. It was a really nice day and a great day to get back into running for the season. I need to get back up to my 8 plus mile runs. As we know I don't run in the winter, I don't want to be uncomfortable, wet, or cold. So from October through February I omit running from my workouts. After running today I noticed that my runs have actually improved since the last time I ran. I was faster and had more endurance, it must be all that kickboxing, spinning, and bootcamp that I've been doing, has really increased my endurance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment