Thursday, February 4, 2010

Early morning workout

Today's workout: Today was an early morning workout, very early. When I work later in the day I always workout before work, which means working out at 4am. I know shocking to most but not to me since I work at Starbucks. I prefer to workout in the morning and start my day with a workout. It's a nice way to begin the day and set a healthy pattern.

Today's workout was 20min. on the spinning bike. Followed by resistance training working chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. It was almost a full body workout, but I worked the abs and legs pretty hard yesterday, so those muscles got to take a break today. After the resistance training I finished with another 30min. on the spinning bike.

I'm hoping for a dry day tomorrow so I can go for a run. I'll have to check the weather tonight, running and rain don't mix for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment